This blog has been very quiet this year, lots of reasons, mostly work-related has kept me away.
Some milestones were achieved this year:
NovuscodeLibrary is a Delphi library of utility functions and non-visual classes.
- New package NovusCodeLibrary_cURL.dpk – cURL function library
- New package NovusCodeLibrary_WebUtils.dpk – Web functions library
- Now support Delphi 10.3 and packages
Adding features or fixing bugs to Novuscodelibrary, it’s general done organically. The next feature supported:
- The Delphi Package Manager Project https://github.com/DelphiPackageManager/
CodeImatic is a PascalScript based toolchain for building and deployment.
CodeImatic.build is a PascalScript based build and deployment engine.
CodeImatic.codegen is a PascalScript template driven source code and static website generator.
CodeImatic – Multiple features have been added and moving towards an early beta release next year.
The Delphi AWS SDK enables Delphi/Pascal developers to easily work with Amazon Web Services.
The next version of DelphiAWSDK v.04 will have a full translation of Amazon DynamoDB https://aws.amazon.com/dynamodb/ using the new experimental Code-Generation based on CodeImatic.codegen https://github.com/novuslogic/CodeImatic.codegen
Using WordPress on Amazon Lightsail
I’m develpoing a new book called “Using WordPress on Amazon Lightsail” which will be pushlished early next year, so sign up with the “Notify Me When This Is Published” button.
Happy New Year.
Delphi AWS SDK has new support for Lazarus / fpc 1.8 or higher.
Summary of updates
- New Lazarus CreateTable1 DynamoDB Sample
- Refactored Core for Lazarus / fpc 1.8 or higher
- Moved Samples Samples\DynamoDB to Samples\DynamoDB\Delphi